Anti-SOX14 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab53182)
- Product nameAnti-SOX14 antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all SOX14 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to SOX14 - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C terminal of human SOX14 protein
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesAffinity purified.
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab53182 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM
citrate buffer, pH 6.0 for 10 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceThe SOX (SRY-box containing gene) gene family encodes a group of transcription factors defined by the conserved high motility group (HMG) DNA-binding domain. They are involved in the regulation of embryonic development and in the determination of cell fate (specifically neuronal). SOX14 is most closely related to SOX factors 1,2 and 3 and likely mirrors expression of these genes in the developing brain and spinal cord.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- HMG box transcription factor SOX 14 antibody
- HMG box transcription factor SOX14 antibody
- MGC119898 antibody
- MGC119899 antibody
- SOX 14 antibody
- SOX 28 antibody
- Sox box protein 14 antibody
- SOX28 antibody
- SRY (sex determining region Y) box 14 antibody
- SRY box 14 antibody
- Transcription factor SOX 14 antibody
- Transcription factor SOX14 antibody
References for Anti-SOX14 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab53182)
ab53182 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.