For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SOX15 antibody
See all SOX15 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SOX15
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
CSLPQSDPRLQGE , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 190-202 of Human SOX15 (NP_008873.1)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionBinds to the 5'-AACAAT-3' sequence.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in fetal and adult tissues examined, highest level found in fetal spinal cord and adult brain and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Protein SOX-12 antibody
- Protein SOX-15 antibody
- Protein SOX-20 antibody
Anti-SOX15 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX15 antibody (ab77341)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"