For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 43 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to the consensus sequence 5'-AACAAAG-3' and is able to trans-activate transcription via this site.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SOX18 are the cause of hypotrichosis-lymphedema-telangiectasia syndrome (HLTS) [MIM:607823].
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 Sox C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HLTS antibody
- SOX 18 antibody
- Sox18 antibody
Anti-SOX18 antibody images
Western blot - SOX18 antibody (ab23342)
References for Anti-SOX18 antibody (ab23342)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"