For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/1000 - 1/2500. Predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionBinds to the consensus sequence 5'-AACAAAG-3' and is able to trans-activate transcription via this site.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SOX18 are the cause of hypotrichosis-lymphedema-telangiectasia syndrome (HLTS) [MIM:607823].
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 Sox C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HLTS antibody
- SOX 18 antibody
- Sox18 antibody
Anti-SOX18 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX18 antibody (ab66145)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"