For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEPR2837(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 41 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
||1/100 - 1/250. Antigen retrieval is recommended.
- FunctionBinds to the consensus sequence 5'-AACAAAG-3' and is able to trans-activate transcription via this site.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SOX18 are the cause of hypotrichosis-lymphedema-telangiectasia syndrome (HLTS) [MIM:607823].
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 Sox C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HLTS antibody
- SOX 18 antibody
- Sox18 antibody
Anti-SOX18 antibody [EPR2837(2)] images
References for Anti-SOX18 antibody [EPR2837(2)] (ab109194)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"