For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to the sequence 5'-AACAAT-3'.
- Tissue specificityExpressed most abundantly in the CNS. Also expressed in fetal brain and kidney and adult heart, pancreas, testis and ovary. Other tissues were only weakly positive.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homo sapiens SRY (sex determining region Y) box 12 antibody
- Protein SOX-22 antibody
- SOX 12 antibody
Anti-SOX22 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX22 antibody (ab106339)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"