For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 10mM PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2 - 4 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. 2 hours at RT.
- FunctionTranscriptional activator that binds with high affinity to the T-cell enhancer motif 5'-AACAAAG-3' motif.
- Tissue specificityTestis, brain, and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Ecotropic viral integration site 16 antibody
- EVI 16 antibody
- EVI16 antibody
References for Anti-SOX4 antibody (ab41891)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"