For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 42 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 42 kDa).
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. Binds to the DNA sequence 5'-AACAAT-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 Sox C-terminal domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC10895 antibody
- SOX 7 antibody
- SOX 7 transcription factor antibody
Anti-SOX7 antibody images
Western blot - SOX7 antibody (ab94397)
Anti-SOX7 antibody (ab94397) at 1 µg/ml + Human heart tissue lysate - total protein (ab29431) at 10 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 42 kDa
Observed band size : 42 kDa
Additional bands at : 58 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 16 minutes
References for Anti-SOX7 antibody (ab94397)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"