For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/12500.
- FunctionMay play a role in central nervous system, limb and facial development. May be involved in male sex determination. Binds the consensus motif 5'-[AT][AT]CAA[AT]G-3'.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- MGC24837 antibody
- SOX 8 antibody
- Sox8 antibody
Anti-SOX8 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX8 antibody (ab76196)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"