For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab76997? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76997 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Nagao M et al. Zbtb20 promotes astrocytogenesis during neocortical development. Nat Commun 7:11102 (2016).
- Tsimbouri PM et al. A genomics approach in determining nanotopographical effects on MSC phenotype. Biomaterials 34:2177-84 (2013).
- Shi Z et al. SOX9 directly regulates IGFBP-4 in the intestinal epithelium. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 305:G74-83 (2013).
- Mayan MD et al. Articular chondrocyte network mediated by gap junctions: role in metabolic cartilage homeostasis. Ann Rheum Dis N/A:N/A (2013).
- Tsimbouri PM et al. Using nanotopography and metabolomics to identify biochemical effectors of multipotency. ACS Nano 6:10239-49 (2012).
- Kim HM et al. Differential and cooperative actions of Olig1 and Olig2 transcription factors on immature proliferating cells after contusive spinal cord injury. Glia 59:1094-106 (2011).
- Medvedev SP et al. Human induced pluripotent stem cells derived from fetal neural stem cells successfully undergo directed differentiation into cartilage. Stem Cells Dev 20:1099-112 (2011).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"