For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Sox9b antibody
- Specificityab82579 is not expected to cross react with Sox9a.
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
C-NAGEQHQQRAQIK , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 317-329 of Zebrafish Sox9b (NP_571719.1)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82579 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/32000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- fb18d01 antibody
- HMG box transcription factor Sox9b antibody
- SRY box containing gene 9b antibody
- wu:fb18d01 antibody
References for Anti-Sox9b antibody (ab82579)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"