For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionSperm surface membrane protein that may be involved in sperm-egg plasma membrane adhesion and fusion during fertilization.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific. Expressed in spermatozoa.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 UPAR/Ly6 domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle > secretory vesicle > acrosome. Expressed in acrosomal matrix and outer and inner acrosomal membranes.
Information by UniProt
- SACA4_HUMAN antibody
- SAMP14 antibody
- SPACA4 antibody
Anti-SPACA4 antibody images
References for Anti-SPACA4 antibody (ab125313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"