For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 55 kDa.
- FunctionImportant for structural integrity of the central apparatus in the sperm tail and for flagellar motility.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 ARM repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > cilium > flagellum. Associated with microtubules. Detected on the sperm flagellum.
Information by UniProt
- axoneme central apparatus protein antibody
- DKFZp434I153 antibody
- MGC26276 antibody
Anti-SPAG6 antibody images
References for Anti-SPAG6 antibody (ab101372)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"