For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionImportant for structural integrity of the central apparatus in the sperm tail and for flagellar motility.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 ARM repeats.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Cell projection > cilium > flagellum. Associated with microtubules. Detected on the sperm flagellum.
Information by UniProt
- axoneme central apparatus protein antibody
- DKFZp434I153 antibody
- MGC26276 antibody
Anti-SPAG6 antibody images
References for Anti-SPAG6 antibody (ab56778)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"