For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.27% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa.
||1/10000 - 1/50000.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Tissue specificityDetected in testis, melanoma and bladder carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPAN-X family.
- Developmental stageDetected in round and elongating spermatids.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Associated with nuclear craters.
Information by UniProt
- Cancer-testis-associated protein CTp11 antibody
- Cancer/testis antigen 11.3 antibody
- Cancer/testis-associated protein CTp11 antibody
Anti-SPANX antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SPANX antibody (ab119280)
ab119280, at 5 ug/ml, staining SPANX in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human testis tissue, followed by biotinylated secondary antibody, alkaline phosphatase-streptavidin and chromogen.
References for Anti-SPANX antibody (ab119280)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"