For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionInvolved in the formation of sperm acrosome, which implicated its potential role in spermatogenesis and sperm-egg fusion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in testis.
- Involvement in diseaseSpermatogenic failure 6
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPATA16 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus. Localized to the perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- NYD SP12 antibody
- NYD-SP12 antibody
- NYDSP12 antibody
Anti-SPATA16 antibody images
References for Anti-SPATA16 antibody (ab87238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"