For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 68 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe function of the SPATA7 protein remains unknown. It may be involved in retinal function.
- DKFZp686D07199 antibody
- epididymis secretory protein Li 296 antibody
- HEL-S-296 antibody
Anti-SPATA7 antibody images
Western blot - SPATA7 antibody (ab84617)
Anti-SPATA7 antibody (ab84617) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 68 kDa
Observed band size : 68 kDa
Additional bands at : 40 kDa,50 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SPATA7 antibody (ab84617)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"