For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 27 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 29 kDa).
- RelevanceSPATA9 may play a role in testicular development/spermatogenesis and may be an important factor in male infertility. Three named isoforms exist.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass membrane protein
- FLJ35906 antibody
- NYD SP16 antibody
- spermatogenesis associated 9 antibody
Anti-SPATA9 antibody images
Western blot - SPATA9 antibody (ab69259)
All lanes : Anti-SPATA9 antibody (ab69259) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SPATA9 transfected lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 29 kDa
Observed band size : 27 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SPATA9 antibody (ab69259)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"