For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SPCS2 antibody
See all SPCS2 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SPCS2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen: AAAAVQGGRS GGSGGCSGAG GASNCGTGSG RSGLLDKWKI DDKPVKIDKW DGSAVKNSLD DSAK, corresponding to amino acids 2-65 of Human SPCS2 (UniProt ID: Q15005).
- Positive control
- WB: RT-4, U-251 MG, Human liver and Human tonsil
IHC-P: Human testis tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionComponent of the microsomal signal peptidase complex which removes signal peptides from nascent proteins as they are translocated into the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPCS2 family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Microsomal signal peptidase 25 kDa subunit antibody
- Signal peptidase complex subunit 2 antibody
- Signal peptidase complex subunit 2 homolog (S. cerevisiae) antibody
Anti-SPCS2 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-SPCS2 antibody (ab121395)
All lanes : Anti-SPCS2 antibody (ab121395) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4
Lane 2 : U-251 MG
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver
Lane 5 : Human tonsil
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SPCS2 antibody (ab121395)
ab121395, at a 1/50 dilution, staining SPCS2 in paraffin embedded Human testis tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SPCS2 antibody (ab121395)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"