For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesab91222 is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceA component of the microsomal signal peptidase complex which removes signal peptides from nascent proteins as they are translocated into the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum and Microsome membrane;: Single-pass type II membrane protein
- DKFZp564J1864 antibody
- FLJ22649 antibody
- Microsomal signal peptidase 22/23 kDa subunit antibody
Anti-SPCS3 antibody images
References for Anti-SPCS3 antibody (ab91222)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"