For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionPromotes progression through the cell cycle via binding and activation of CDK1 and CDK2.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in a variety of tissues including bone marrow, kidney, small intestine, liver, placenta and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Speedy/Ringo family.
- DomainThe C-terminus is required for CDK2-activation, but not CDK2-binding.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- hSpy/Ringo C antibody
- Rapid inducer of G2/M progression in oocytes C antibody
- Rapid inducer of G2/M progression in oocytes, Xenopus, homolog of, C antibody
Anti-Speedy protein C antibody images
References for Anti-Speedy protein C antibody (ab122597)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"