SPFH2 peptide (328-339 ) (ab45803)
- Product nameSPFH2 peptide (328-339 )See all SPFH2 proteins and peptides ...
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids328 to 339
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45803 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Chromosome 8 open reading frame 2
- Endoplasmic reticulum lipid raft associated protein 2
- Endoplasmic reticulum lipid raft-associated protein 2
- ER lipid raft associated 2
- ERLIN 2
- SPFH 2
- SPFH domain containing protein 2
- SPFH domain family member 2
- SPFH domain-containing protein 2
- Stomatin prohibitin flotillin HflC/K domain containing protein 2
- Stomatin-prohibitin-flotillin-HflC/K domain-containing protein 2
- FunctionComponent of the ERLIN1/ERLIN2 complex which mediates the endoplasmic reticulum-associated degradation (ERAD) of inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptors (IP3Rs). Also involved in ITPR1 degradation by the ERAD pathway.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the band 7/mec-2 family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Associated with lipid raft-like domains of the endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
References for SPFH2 peptide (328-339 ) (ab45803)
ab45803 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.