For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab104086 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- RelevanceThe function of SPG48 remains unknown. There are 3 named isoforms produced by alternative splicing.
- Cellular localizationNucleolus
- Hypothetical protein LOC9907 antibody
- KIAA0415 antibody
- Uncharacterized protein KIAA0415 antibody
Anti-SPG48 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SPG48 antibody (ab104086)
ab104086, at 1/50 dilution, staining SPG48 in formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded Human brain tissue by Immunohistochemistry using a peroxidase conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-SPG48 antibody (ab104086)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"