For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval via the pressure cooker method.
- FunctionInvolved in the regulation of cell cycle progression, this activity is related to the inhibition of apoptosis following the removal of essential growth factors.
- Tissue specificityDetected in all the examined tissues with highest expression in liver, followed by heart, stomach, kidney, skeletal muscle, placenta, and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SPIN/STSY family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- SPI2B_HUMAN antibody
- SPIN-2 antibody
- SPIN-2B antibody
Anti-SPIN2B antibody images
References for Anti-SPIN2B antibody (ab121097)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"