For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 50% Glycerol
Note: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+)
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110830 was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionProbable serine protease inhibitor.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Acrosin inhibitor antibody
- BUSI2 antibody
- EG433180 antibody
Anti-SPINK6 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SPINK6 antibody (ab110830)
ab110830, at 1/50 dilution, staining SPINK6 in paraffin-embedded Human lung carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the presence (right panel) or absence (left panel) of immunising peptide.
References for Anti-SPINK6 antibody (ab110830)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"