For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 97% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay participate in diverse steps of neurogenesis. Binds calcium.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Also found in lung and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Kazal-like domain.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
modificationsContains chondroitin sulfate and heparan sulfate O-linked oligosaccharides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- and Kazal-like domains proteoglycan 2 antibody
- CWCV antibody
- FLJ97039 antibody
Anti-SPOCK2 antibody images
References for Anti-SPOCK2 antibody (ab118680)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"