For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionMay participate in diverse steps of neurogenesis. Binds calcium.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in brain. Also found in lung and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Kazal-like domain.
Contains 1 thyroglobulin type-1 domain.
modificationsContains chondroitin sulfate and heparan sulfate O-linked oligosaccharides.
- Cellular localizationSecreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
Information by UniProt
- and Kazal-like domains proteoglycan 2 antibody
- CWCV antibody
- FLJ97039 antibody
Anti-SPOCK2 antibody images
Western blot - SPOCK2 antibody (ab69952)
All lanes : Anti-SPOCK2 antibody (ab69952) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SPOCK2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SPOCK2 antibody (ab69952)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"