For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceSPOPL belongs to the Tdpoz family. It contains 1 BTB (POZ) domain and 1 MATH domain. In complex with a cullin SPOPL may act in ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation processes.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- HIB homolog 2 antibody
- Roadkill homolog 2 antibody
- Speckle type POZ protein like antibody
Anti-SPOPL antibody images
Western blot - SPOPL antibody (ab81167)
Anti-SPOPL antibody (ab81167) at 1 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Observed band size : 40 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 60 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SPOPL antibody (ab81167)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"