For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Protein sprouty homolog 1
- Sprouty homolog 1
- FunctionMay function as an antagonist of fibroblast growth factor (FGF) pathways and may negatively modulate respiratory organogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sprouty family.
Contains 1 SPR (sprouty) domain.
- DomainThe Cys-rich domain is responsible for the localization of the protein to the membrane ruffles.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Found in the cytoplasm in unstimulated cells but is translocated to the membrane ruffles in cells stimulated with EGF.
Information by UniProt
References for Sprouty 1 peptide (ab45599)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"