For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
- FunctionCross-linked envelope protein of keratinocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cornifin (SPRR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa pancornulin antibody
- Cornifin beta antibody
- Esophagin antibody
Anti-SPRR3 antibody images
IHC-P - SPRR3 antibody (ab58233)
SPRR3 antibody (ab58233) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human tonsil.
Western blot - SPRR3 antibody (ab58233)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab58233 SPRR3 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 44 kDa
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"