For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SPRYD5 antibody
See all SPRYD5 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SPRYD5
- Specificityab113101 is predicted to not cross-react with other SPRYD protein family members. At least two isoforms of SPRYD5 are known to exist; ab113101 will detect both isoforms.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IF, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide containing an 18 amino acid sequence from the C terminal of Human SPRYD5 (NP_116070).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99.98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab113101 is purified by affinity chromatography via a peptide column.
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRIM/RBCC family.
Contains 1 B box-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 B30.2/SPRY domain.
Contains 1 RING-type zinc finger.
Information by UniProt
- MGC10977 antibody
- SPRY domain containing 5 antibody
- SPRY domain containing protein 5 antibody
Anti-SPRYD5 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101)
Immunofluorescence of SPRYD5 in mouse brain tissue with ab113101 at 20 ug/mL.
Western blot - Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101)
Lane 1 : Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101) at 0.25 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry - Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101)
Immunohistochemical analysis of mouse brain tissue, staining SPRYD5 with ab113101 at 5 µg/ml.
References for Anti-SPRYD5 antibody (ab113101)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"