For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa).
- FunctionCatalyzes the first oxygenation step in sterol biosynthesis and is suggested to be one of the rate-limiting enzymes in this pathway.
- PathwayTerpene metabolism; lanosterol biosynthesis; lanosterol from farnesyl diphosphate: step 2/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the squalene monooxygenase family.
- Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- ERG1 antibody
- ERG1_HUMAN antibody
- SE antibody
Anti-Squalene Epoxidase antibody images
Western blot - Squalene Epoxidase antibody (ab67479)
All lanes : Anti-Squalene Epoxidase antibody (ab67479) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Squalene Epoxidase transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Squalene Epoxidase antibody (ab67479)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"