For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionPlays a role in constitutive splicing and can modulate the selection of alternative splice sites. Represses the splicing of MAPT/Tau exon 10.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the splicing factor SR family.
Contains 2 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
modificationsExtensively phosphorylated on serine residues in the RS domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- arginine/serine-rich 6 antibody
- B52 antibody
- Epididymis secretory protein Li 91 antibody
Anti-SR protein repeat antibody images
References for Anti-SR protein repeat antibody (ab104793)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"