For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- FormLyophilised:Centrifuge vial prior to opening. Reconstitute in sterile PBS containing 0.1% BSA to a concentration of 1.0 mg/ml.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab83153 is sterile filtered.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 - 1 µg/ml. When used as detection antibody with recommended pair, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant human sRANKR.
||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.
- RelevancesRANKR is a receptor for TNFSF11/RANKL/TRANCE/OPGL; essential for RANKL-mediated osteoclastogenesis. It is involved in the regulation of interactions between T-cells and dendritic cells.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Single-pass type I membrane protein
- CD265 antibody
- CD265 antigen antibody
- FEO antibody
References for Anti-sRANKR antibody (Biotin) (ab83153)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"