For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 49 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 49 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in regulating transcriptional activation of cardiac genes during the aging process. May play a role in biosynthesis and/or processing of SLC2A4 in adipose cells.
- Tissue specificityAbundantly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle, and at much lower levels in brain and lung.
- Developmental stageUp-regulated in adult heart (at protein level).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > perinuclear region.
Information by UniProt
- p49 / STRAP antibody
- p49 antibody
- p49/STRAP antibody
Anti-SRFBP1 antibody images
References for Anti-SRFBP1 antibody (ab81170)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"