For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionPutative GTPase-activating protein for Rho family small GTPases.
- Tissue specificityExpression at low levels in placenta, kidney, and ovary, and little or no expression in all other tissues tested.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARHGAP34 antibody
- FBP2 antibody
- FNBP2 antibody
Anti-srGAP2 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-srGAP2 antibody (ab121976)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line U-2 OS shows positivity in cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab121976 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-srGAP2 antibody (ab121976)
ab121976 at 1/20 dilution staining srGAP2 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human duodenum tissue by immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-srGAP2 antibody (ab121976)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"