For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-srGAP2 antibody [EP2506(2)]
See all srGAP2 primary antibodies
Rabbit monoclonal [EP2506(2)] to srGAP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human srGAP2.
- Positive control
- Mouse brain, SH SY5Y, 293T and JAR lysates.
- General notes
This product is a recombinant rabbit monoclonal antibody.
Produced using Abcam’s RabMAb® technology. RabMAb® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clone numberEP2506(2)
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesIs unsuitable for Flow Cyt,ICC,IHC-P or IP.
||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 140 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 121 kDa).
- FunctionPutative GTPase-activating protein for Rho family small GTPases.
- Tissue specificityExpression at low levels in placenta, kidney, and ovary, and little or no expression in all other tissues tested.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 FCH domain.
Contains 1 Rho-GAP domain.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
Information by UniProt
- ARHGAP34 antibody
- FBP2 antibody
- FNBP2 antibody
Anti-srGAP2 antibody [EP2506(2)] images
Western blot - Anti-srGAP2 antibody [EP2506(2)] (ab124958)
All lanes : Anti-srGAP2 antibody [EP2506(2)] (ab124958) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysates
Lane 2 : SH SY5Y lysates
Lane 3 : 293T lysates
Lane 4 : JAR lysates
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP labelled Goat anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 121 kDa
Observed band size : 140 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-srGAP2 antibody [EP2506(2)] (ab124958)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"