For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in phagocytosis during disk shedding, cell adhesion to cells other than the pigment epithelium or signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityRetina and heart; less in placenta, pancreas, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HYR domain.
Contains 3 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell surface. Possibly surface of photoreceptor cell.
Information by UniProt
- Down-regulated by v-SRC antibody
- DRS antibody
- DRS protein antibody
Anti-SRPX antibody images
References for Anti-SRPX antibody (ab115886)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"