For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SRPX antibody
See all SRPX primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SRPX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length SRPX protein (Human)
- Positive control
- SRPX transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 37 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).
- FunctionMay be involved in phagocytosis during disk shedding, cell adhesion to cells other than the pigment epithelium or signal transduction.
- Tissue specificityRetina and heart; less in placenta, pancreas, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HYR domain.
Contains 3 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationCell surface. Possibly surface of photoreceptor cell.
Information by UniProt
- Down-regulated by v-SRC antibody
- DRS antibody
- DRS protein antibody
Anti-SRPX antibody images
Western blot - SRPX antibody (ab67570)
All lanes : Anti-SRPX antibody (ab67570) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SRPX transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SRPX antibody (ab67570)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"