For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SSB antibody
See all SSB primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SSB
- Specificityab61779 endogenous levels of total SSB protein.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ELISA, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic non-phosphopeptide derived from human SSB around the phosphorylation site of serine 366 (F-A-S-D-D).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to the 3' poly(U) terminii of nascent RNA polymerase III transcripts, protecting them from exonuclease digestion and facilitating their folding and maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HTH La-type RNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. The phosphorylation sites are at the C-terminal part of the protein.
The N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen La antibody
- La antibody
- La autoantigen antibody
References for Anti-SSB antibody (ab61779)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"