For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesThis antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
- FunctionBinds to the 3' poly(U) terminii of nascent RNA polymerase III transcripts, protecting them from exonuclease digestion and facilitating their folding and maturation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HTH La-type RNA-binding domain.
Contains 1 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated. The phosphorylation sites are at the C-terminal part of the protein.
The N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Autoantigen La antibody
- La antibody
- La autoantigen antibody
Anti-SSB antibody - C-terminal images
References for Anti-SSB antibody - C-terminal (ab79859)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"