For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
- FunctionThis protein binds preferentially and cooperatively to ss-DNA. Probably involved in mitochondrial DNA replication.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 SSB domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
- mitochondrial antibody
- Mt SSB antibody
- Mt-SSB antibody
Anti-SSBP1 antibody images
References for Anti-SSBP1 antibody (ab58006)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"