For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography usingepitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
||1/50 - 1/100.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LisH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HSPC116 antibody
- Sequence specific single stranded DNA binding protein 2 antibody
- Sequence-specific single-stranded-DNA-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-SSBP2 antibody images
Western blot - SSBP2 antibody (ab80515)
All lanes : Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab80515) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from Jurkat cells.
Lane 2 : Extracts from Jurkat cells plus 5µg immunizing peptide.
Lysates/proteins at 5 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SSBP2 antibody (ab80515)
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded human brain tissue using ab80515 at a 1/50 dilution.
Left image un-treated.
Right image treated with immunizing peptide.
References for Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab80515)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"