For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SSBP2 antibody
See all SSBP2 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SSBP2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
HumanPredicted to work with:
YGKGKSNSSAVPSD by a Cysteine residue linker, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-15 of Human SSBP2 (NP_036578.2)
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 38 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 LisH domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HSPC116 antibody
- Sequence specific single stranded DNA binding protein 2 antibody
- Sequence-specific single-stranded-DNA-binding protein 2 antibody
Anti-SSBP2 antibody images
References for Anti-SSBP2 antibody (ab99094)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"