For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Titer using peptide based assay: 1/312500.
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceSSBP3 is a transcription factor that binds to Ldb1 in vivo and is involved in controlling downstream genes of transcriptional regulation.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- CSDP antibody
- FLJ10355 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000009976 antibody
Anti-SSBP3 antibody images
Western blot - SSBP3 antibody (ab83820)
Anti-SSBP3 antibody (ab83820) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 37 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 22 kDa,>90 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-SSBP3 antibody (ab83820)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"