For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SSR3 antibody
See all SSR3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SSR3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
antigen sequence, corresponding to amino acids 83-133 (VLKHKVAQKR EDAVSKEVTR KLSEADNRKM SRKEKDERIL WKKNEVADYE A) of Human SSR3.
- Positive control
- RT-4, U-251 MG, Human liver and Human tonsil lysates; Human colon tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionTRAP proteins are part of a complex whose function is to bind calcium to the ER membrane and thereby regulate the retention of ER resident proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TRAP-gamma family.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Signal sequence receptor gamma antibody
- Signal sequence receptor subunit gamma antibody
- SSR-gamma antibody
Anti-SSR3 antibody images
Western blot - Anti-SSR3 antibody (ab121458)
All lanes : Anti-SSR3 antibody (ab121458) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
Developed using the ECL technique
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SSR3 antibody (ab121458)
ab121458, at a 1/250 dilution, staining SSR3 in paraffin embedded Human colon tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SSR3 antibody (ab121458)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"