For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
Notes: It does not work well on mouse tissues.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in the C-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II dephosphorylation, RNA processing and termination.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SSU72 phosphatase family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Predominantly in the cytosol.
Information by UniProt
- CTD phosphatase SSU72 antibody
- HSPC182 antibody
- Hypothetical protein FLJ10947 antibody
References for Anti-Ssu72 antibody (ab24312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"