For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SSX5 antibody
See all SSX5 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SSX5
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length SSX5 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- SSX5 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 30 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa).
- FunctionCould act as a modulator of transcription.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SSX family.
Contains 1 KRAB-related domain.
Information by UniProt
- Protein SSX5 antibody
- SSX5 antibody
- SSX5_HUMAN antibody
- Synovial sarcoma, X breakpoint 5 antibody
Anti-SSX5 antibody images
Western blot - SSX5 antibody (ab67635)
All lanes : Anti-SSX5 antibody (ab67635) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SSX5 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SSX5 antibody (ab67635)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"