For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 69 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa).
- PathwayProtein modification; protein glycosylation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glycosyltransferase 29 family.
- Cellular localizationGolgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 6-sialyltransferase 1 antibody
- 6-sialyltransferase I antibody
- Alpha N acetylgalactosaminide alpha 2 6 sialyltransferase 1 antibody
Anti-ST6GALNAC1 antibody images
References for Anti-ST6GALNAC1 antibody (ab69066)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"