For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-ST7 antibody
See all ST7 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to ST7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
- Species reactivity
antigen sequence: THQFPELMGV FAKAMIDIFC SAEFRDWNCK SIFMRVEDEL EIPPAPQSQH FQ, corresponding to amino acids 533-584 of Human ST7.
- Positive control
- Human adrenal gland tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionMay act as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed, with highest levels in heart, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ST7 family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- ETS7q antibody
- FAM4A antibody
- FAM4A1 antibody
Anti-ST7 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-ST7 antibody (ab122460)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122460 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-ST7 antibody (ab122460)
ab122460, at 1/500 dilution, staining ST7 in paraffin-embedded Human adrenal gland tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-ST7 antibody (ab122460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"